If Sunday will be your first time at StoryHeights Church, we’re excited and can’t wait to meet you! We recommend arriving about 10 minutes early to leave time for parking and being ushered to your seat. You can expect a 60-minute service with starting with live music where a talented group of vocalists and instrumentalists will lead everyone in a few songs. If this is unfamiliar to you, please don’t be concerned. After the music, you’ll hear a relevant and life-giving message from the Bible by one of our lead pastors or a member of our teaching team. Every week we have new attendees (just like you) join us for the first time, and we won’t call you out or embarrass you. So don’t worry, you’re not alone!
Due to the COVID-19, we’ve made major adjustments to the flow of our Sunday Morning Services. We’re making the health and safety of our members and visitors our top priority. See below for some of the safety measures we’ve put in place:
- Until further notice, we will not be serving any coffee and have closed our cafe bar. Signs mandating the wearing of masks as well as directing the flow of traffic will be posted through the building.
- Masks will be required for all adults (masks for children will be at the parent’s direction) and worn by all volunteers except for those singing and speaking.
- Ushers will seat your party upon entry, and all attendees who are not apart of the same household will be sat 6 feet apart.
- Sanitizing stations will be made readily available. In addition, staff will clean and disinfect all common surfaces before and between each service.
- Registration is required in order to keep attendance at 40% of our building occupancy and maintain social distancing. Register at one of the links below.